my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Family friendly I believe Jason, a mate of mine took his whole family there this year (Mrs and a couple of little ones) and reckons it was great. There is a police presence at Tuff Trucks now days as well as the camping areas being split up into family and hoon(jk).

Cheers Brad

^ What Brad said, 2008 was full of !@#$wits so I didn't go last year but I have been for the past 4 years before that.

But like Brad said there are plenty of Police there now, the few years before there were people stealing antennas and spotties but they got caught and locked up at Singleton police station or the Muswellbrooke.

Dave.

Yeah I noticed on the Tuff Trucks flyer for 2010 they were making a big deal of telling people there was going to be a large police presence now.

Sounds like it's on Matt.

took it out today...few guys got video footage but i dont have it yet
P8011004.jpg

P8011005.jpg

P8011003.jpg

Think i bent the tierod again. time for a chromoly one.

Ever run out of flex in that thing ?

That thing is awesome.

What happened to the bar work ?

Dave.

havent been able to lift a wheel yet.
Cut the exo off for now. Although its still being trailered atm im trying to get it road friendly, still got a few issues with the steering tho. Also driving with the smaller tyres and more panels will hopefully make me better at picking lines then what the 42's and an exo will.

have you got the rear steer in yet?

that first pick above is awesome - front end looks so twisted :)

thanks mate, as i drove out of that it flexed up even further.
Nah no rear steer yet, decided to try and make some portals first as you get penalised for using rear steer in TT.

yeah, got 2 designs, one is so "simple" i cant work out why it hasnt been done. But well see. should get my mates spare swivel housing on the weekend and i can start playing

yeah, got 2 designs, one is so "simple" i cant work out why it hasnt been done. But well see. should get my mates spare swivel housing on the weekend and i can start playing

Do you have access to a helical gear cutter through your work or something?

front driveshaft. Must have kincked it and it just corkscrewed and bang 2 piece shaft.

Latest posts

Back