Just a question.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wes570

Reaction score
what insurance company are you with? im with just cars but im looking to change because il be up for $1500 for a 03 zd30 with a 2" lift kit and a sorkel. with on clames. :pissedoff: what is everyone else paying?

This topic has come up quite a few times but it appears the threads are all over the place and many of the titles don't actually represent what the thread is about. But hey what's another thread! :sarcastic:

I pay about 1/3 of that, no lift or bigger tyres but insured for replacement of $55K which includes the canopy and what's inside the canopy at the time of any accident or theft. I do get a multi policy discount and 20 odd years of service discounts but that seems to get less and less every year when they figure out new options to slug me for.

About $1100 with suncorp, for a D22 with only the basic mods, $600 excess and 23yo male driver.

I pay $650 with Youi for a 2012 D40 with no mods other than the bullbar. 36 year old never made a claim or had any kind of accident. $350 excess.

Confirmed with Youi that I am covered for all offroading even if the wife drives it.

Racq i pay around 1400, but thats as a inexperienced driver (under 25), and also having made one claim in '10.

Got quote from Shannan (currently with RACQ). Agreed $20k on 06 Navara STR, and agreed $29 on 08 Kluger (2wd) for $982. Haven't changed yet but probably will soon. Bit more expensive than RACQ but like the idea of agred values (not just market value). Shannans also don't charge extra for pay by the month.

DGA insurance brokers Melbourne ( through Allianz)
I pay around $76 a month for market value + any accessory listed+$450 for under 25
As its a new car (less then 2 years old and first registered owner) its replacement.

Covered anywhere on or off road in Australia with unlimited modifications

Bloody glad I have it, currently waiting to see if the chassis is bent :/

$1097 with nrma $36k agreed value 44y/old male
nrma were
the only company who guaranteed to cover me for bad fuel or water damage to motor

I pay $899 with RAC for mine, 2012 d40 with all my mods... I also get 1 free claim a year :)

I pay $899 with RAC for mine, 2012 d40 with all my mods... I also get 1 free claim a year :)

thats realy good. iv been told the older the car the more expensive it gets. enjoy while it lasts. thats what i payed befor the natural disasters happen (fires, hail, floods). i didnt claim not once ether. go figer.

You're paying for those things?

I don't pay any more on my car insurance for that stuff, they claim it's free with my house insurance too but it's always been included in my car insurance since I first got insurance 20 odd years ago.

Got my renewal today, $451.44 with RACQ, fully comp includes all mods. Rating 1/Max NCD for life.

mate thats good for a 23 yo. im with just car with all my mods and its 250 a month and 1050 dollar excess. drug money!

i am with them to but im going to switch to expencive and im 27yo. $1419 with my mods f that. shop around.

Latest posts

Back