Hairdresser's cars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KraftyPg

While it's a good cause and the guy in the other shots of the car is a dickhead of the highest level I can't help but think if these were available from the onset the hairdressing business would be so much more profitable. Girls love pink I'm sure they would gravitate towards a pink mobile salon. Wonder if I can get a pink canopy to match

Welcome to Facebook

You may have to be a facebook member to see that I'm not 100% sure I don't use facebook enough to care

I reckon the RCD issue was another one of those myths started by jealous D22 drivers because I never got the recall notice and the other day when I spoke to the dealer he reckoned there was no such thing.

They will probably start another rumour soon that pink is fire prone or bird shit prone just to try and divert more attention away from the our superior cars.

Good cause.

It was nice of you Krafty to let them take pics of your Navara. Lol.

Dave.

I reckon the RCD issue was another one of those myths started by jealous D22 drivers because I never got the recall notice and the other day when I spoke to the dealer he reckoned there was no such thing.

They will probably start another rumour soon that pink is fire prone or bird shit prone just to try and divert more attention away from the our superior cars.

:biggrin:......

You mean this guy ?

He Does look like a tosser !

Attachments

• 40214_145283625490344_109246229094084_357009_1868896_n.jpg
    40214_145283625490344_109246229094084_357009_1868896_n.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 129
Err I see what you did there Krafty ...........

Not sure which bit you are referring to but I have to say I edited the original interior comment a number of times before I settled on one that didn't refer to something which probably should be erred. Being gay is one thing but pink interiors is not something that should be discussed too heavily on a public forum.

I might have missed something but the bloke in the photo with the pink navara is Shane Crawford (Ex Hawthorn footballer) doing a publicity stunt associated with his walk/run from Adelaide to Melbourne during which he raised $400,000 for the "Breast Cancer Appeal" I am sure you blokes aren't bagging him for that, nor the fact that the car(s) were painted in the appeal colour.

Last edited:
As a member who has gone from owning a ST-X D40, then going "backward" to a STR D22, I can honestly say that I prefer the D22.... (except for highway driving)

On another note, only AFL would have pink 4X4's on their show....lol

Latest posts

Back