Freight Courier needed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I need to freight some truck parts from the NSW QLD border. Can anyone suggest a courier that will look after the gear and not cost me 3 arms two legs and a testicle.
Pack n send wants $250 to ship a tailgate and a rear bar. Seems kinda pricey.
Anyone able to help with a courier?

I've heard e-go are fairly reasonable and more so if you can go depot to depot rather than door to door but most people seem to think they are cheaper and they have the shipping estimator on their website

I have used Pack n Send for a few things for work. You are right that they are a bit pricey but you wouldn't second guess the time and effort they put in to the packing. They do a very good job.

I've heard e-go are good too.

I am just being a tight ass
I only paid $150 for a straight tailgate and rear bar so not keen on shelling out near 300 to get it here type deal.
I used a different freight company once b4 but cant remember who they hell they were.
A mate has suggested Discount freight as he did a similar ship of a bonnet and fron bar for his triton and that was like $120 with insurance so he is going to see if he can find who the person was he dealt with.
Maybe an idea if we did a sticky of freight companies who do good work just in case guys want to ship gear for their trucks

Where abouts are you located?? I work for a transport company but only really service NSW, Qld & some of Vic...

Latest posts

Back