For cheaper 4x4 goods click here

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ordered a hercules 12000 cable on sunday and it was shipped first ting monday morning, havent got it yet but will see how long it takes

I went there on Saturday & bought a few bits & pieces. They were quite busy & must be doing a roaring trade.

It's a rather strange location & set up so it will be interesting to see what happens long term, particularly with pricing.

Pretty good find there Navdog D40.

my winch arrived today (so saturday i will fit it) which i think is quite quick seeing as i am 5-6hrs north of sydney, still doesnt beat my snorkel transit time, sent from melbourne, in sydney the next day and arrived the next day by tnt

My Tigerz11 winch is fitted, just want to tidy the wiring routing up a bit. The winch fitted on fine but the access to the clutch lever with my ARB commercial winch bar isn't great. It's not an issue of which way to rotate the winch it's more that the bar doesn't have any real access so I have to reach down between the radiator and the grill which is a bit awkward. I did need 2 longer bolts to fit the winch however. We ended up removing the bar as access with the bar on was too restricted.

But at the price I paid I'm not complaining :)

Last edited:
do you need longer bolts or need to modify anything to fit it to the d22 factory winch bar? i cant imagine it will have easy access to the control lever either

From what I can see the d22 factory winch bar (which was made by ARB) looks very very similar to the ARB commercial bar (which I've got).

I'm betting you'll need 2 longer bolts and won't have great access to the lever like me...

From what I can see the d22 factory winch bar (which was made by ARB) looks very very similar to the ARB commercial bar (which I've got).

I'm betting you'll need 2 longer bolts and won't have great access to the lever like me...

yeah you were right about the longer bolts, especially for the bottom pair where they mount through the fairlead, had to use 45mm and 40mm on top

Looks like they have moved or maybe just opened at another location (Lilydale).

If you go there tomorrow, you will get to chew the fat with Roothy, if that tickles your fancy.:makeout:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back