For cheaper 4x4 goods click here

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwweeee :sorry3: you haven't learnt to do your own searching and still rely on others to do things for you!

Anyone bought anything from here that needed shipping?? Anyone had any trouble with purchases in general

That double swag is to hard to pass up at that price and i could do with some tyre deflators.

Farout those are pretty decent prices. Im half tempted to but a winch cradle and a tigerz11 12000lb winch

Anyone bought anything from here that needed shipping?? Anyone had any trouble with purchases in general

That double swag is to hard to pass up at that price and i could do with some tyre deflators.

I bought a remote winch controller which was faulty and they replaced it no worries.
The kwicky deflator works a treat.

Just got my 12000LB Grande today. Sent from Tigerz11 on Tuesday last week, so 8 days all up. Pretty pathetic on Toll Ipec's part.

Toll Ipec are numpties, it sat in Melbourne for 2 days then when it got to Brisbane it was on the CBD delivery truck for 2 days.

Well just got an email that confirmed my suspisions. Item only shipped this morning. 48 hours after i bought it. Now to see how long the snail trail of toll ipec takes.

Target delivery date 2013.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what the difference between the Hercules 12,000 lb winch and the Grande 12,000 lb winch is?

I know the Grande is the newer design but is it really several hundred dollars better?

I had a browse around various forums and I have read of issues of poor sealing of the solonoids on the earlier version of the winch however other posters have said that resealing the solonoid and greasing the motor avoids most issues. I guess that's worth a try to avoid any potential issues.

So I figured at $329 plus $27.40 freight for a 12,000 cable winch I'm not risking much and I ordered one.

I was tempted by the newer and more expensive dyneema Grande winch but it's double the cost and I really don't expect to be using it much if at all.

Thanks for the heads up about the new Tigerz11 web site by the way Navdog!

Last edited:
Double swag review (quick look)

Finally got my swag today.

i regret not getting the auto deflators at the same time.

Just set it up in the office... Not bad.

Mattress is comfortable enough. Set-Up is basic and quick. Seems to have decent zips and be made from ok material. All poles, ropes and pegs are included (although i will probably use the heavy duty pegs i have at home, not afan of the coathanger pegs provided).

As far as size goes, i think you could comfortably fit 2 people in it as long as you are not planning on doing snow angels in your sleep. Would be awesome for a single peson, as you could actually roll over and spread out.

Comesin a sturdy enough carry bag, with adjustment straps so you can compress the bag down a bit. I will be buying another set of buckle straps for when it is rolled up to compress it down a little further.

Not sure if it comes waterproof. But that is a 10 minute job and for the price it doesn''t bother me. All in all, happy with it out of the box. Next step is to take it out for a play.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back