fiberglass canopy.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nissan use a main stream brand, if it's not carryboy it's flexiglass, both are almost the same in constriction, strength and weight but Nissan add $1000 to it for the privilege of buying it from them

They must make them especially for nissan then as they aren't flexiglass either (branded).
Look at Old Tonys D40, he's got one, think Nissan call them the "series 2" canopy (series 1 has sliding windows or vice versa)

Just like Nissan don't make oil and oil filters they don't make canopies one of the other manufactures does (it is in these threads multiple times, as to which one it is I can't remember ) As I was never interested in the Nissan one or the others most people talk about I never took much notice.

The Nissan canopies are made by snugtop canopies. Nissan have a contract with snugtop for them not too sell their canopies in Australia privately. so you can only get them through Nissan.

truse me I tried

Last edited:
please correct me if i'm wrong (lladnar) but I think the alpha ones can't carry much weight on top (but look damn good)

I believe their rated too 100kg, which I thinks not bad. don't know how much the Nissan one can hold but I wouldn't want too put too much weight on the roof anyway. make car top heavy.

Latest posts

Back