Engine Error code

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben04D22

Reaction score
Hey guys, just had my 04 d22 zd30 with 230***ks flash an engine light at me. It is very intermittent, flashed once 3 days ago, I pulled over, switched the car off and back on, the light was gone. Same thing the next day, but yesterday it came on twice for me. I haven't noticed any difference in the car at all, I have used half a tank of fuel since I last filled up, so not sure if it would still be dirty fuel..? Took it to Nissan for them to plug it in, they have told me it was flashing Error code 97 which means the injector pump, no longer loves life and wishes an untimely death.
Just wanting to hear whether it sounds correct?
Cheers guys and forgive me, I am mechanically retarded.

Check the bottom of the fuel filter for water and drain it just in case, normally a quick flash like that is the sensor on the water separator letting you know there is some water in there

Looking in the manual it doesn't list 0907 as a code for the zd30 in engine control, page 743.

Oh I meant to say, the light stays on, until I switch the car off and back on, then it is gone until it decides to come back.
But I will check out the filter, it's due for a service anyhow.
When I get home I will see if I can get that diagnostic to work.
Cheers guys.

Latest posts

Back