Dom's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:

Broke another steering arm on the weekend. Now looking to modify patrol ones as the bolts that go into the ends are so much bigger!

And the chip and exhaust is going in tomorrow and the inner guards are being cut

Update:

Broke another steering arm on the weekend. Now looking to modify patrol ones as the bolts that go into the ends are so much bigger!

And the chip and exhaust is going in tomorrow and the inner guards are being cut

What are you doing to keep braking them? Haha. And why are you cutting?

nope, not even started yet. its going to be super simple. just to tidy it up a little bit.

i didnt even see that post!!

well one of my mates was in front of the car when it happened and he said that it hit a rock. it was under a little bit of strain tho. was going up a rutted, muddy, steep hill.

And cutting them because its annoying not being able to turn on full lock haha

Just hammer the sharp edges in after your done. You'll have to start carrying spare tie rods around the way you're going haha

haha yeah i was lucky enough to have the temporary ones in the back of the car from the last time i broke them haha. so i could drive out of fine.

i didnt even see that post!!

well one of my mates was in front of the car when it happened and he said that it hit a rock. it was under a little bit of strain tho.

Well stop that!!
hows that for words of wisdom :ha:

Sorry mate just couldnt help it.......

So how much work is involved in fitting the Patrol version?

hahah i wish it was that easy!!

Well the gq is a different set up, so we will try to fit the gu ones.

Chip is in along with the exhaust and the guards are cut. Torsion bars got wound up too. its way bigger again now!! :D

it is absolutely pissing down at the moment, so ill wait until theres a little less water falling from the sky then ill take a few snaps.

And here is a massive pootrol at work today

image-136434875.jpg

image-845839100.jpg

Got bored this arvo and had some neons laying around so i put them on.
please dont judge me. hahaha

but here's the new ride height and apparently they didnt cut the guards just wound up the torsion bars and now the tyres don't scrape on lock.

Attachments

• neon.jpg
    neon.jpg
    199.2 KB
The new height looks good dom. Although yeah i rekon your cvs angles would be pretty extreme by now but still looks pretty tough.

Bart

Latest posts

Back