D40 lift question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drako

Reaction score
Quick question. I have a tough dog 2" suspension lift fitted to my 08 d40. Will a 2" spacer lift bolt in on top of that without any dramas or will I run into trouble with my controll arms binding up etc?? I'm pretty sure the cv angles will be ok, and I will have to lengthen break lines in the rear. Just worried about front end dramas?? Has anyone done this or had issues with it?? Cheers

Hey Drako,

The best thing to do is either has a snoop around the D40 suspension area or try searching it, more than likely someone has already answered your question :) you can also try talking to Ironhide as he has done a 2" body and 3" sus lift on his D40 (by the way it looks awesome)

Good luck with your Nav!!

Cheers, Cookie.

Upper control arms will hit the coil hat so will risk breaking your upper ball joints everytime you lift a wheel.

Upper control arms will hit the coil hat so will risk breaking your upper ball joints everytime you lift a wheel.

Yea I've been doing some measuring and thought this would happen when suspension topped out.. Just wondered if anyone had tried this mod...

Latest posts

Back