Cape york august 2013!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys - sorry - haven't been active on this forum for a while since changing to the Patrol! Website is now up and running so any ideas for content, etc let me know. Just to confuse y'all - I'm Jase on this forum and lorrieandjas on the Nissan Patrol forum. Can't wait for 8 months!

Jas

G'evening Jas,

Top effort mate, we certainly appreciate all the hard yards you are putting in for us all!

Regards,

RLI
:saberfighting:

Hey guys - I've added up the participants list at www.travellingwilburys2013.com.au. If anyone wants any content added or has ideas for pages let me know and I'll get them done. I was thinking a recommended minimum equipment list is next on the agenda and talking to RLI yesterday I know he has a bunch of things he is working on.

Jas

Hey guys - I've added up the participants list at www.travellingwilburys2013.com.au. If anyone wants any content added or has ideas for pages let me know and I'll get them done. I was thinking a recommended minimum equipment list is next on the agenda and talking to RLI yesterday I know he has a bunch of things he is working on.

Jas

Once again Jas,

Good onya mate!

Regards,

RLI
:shotgun:

Only 227 sleeps to go

G'day mate!

Reminds me of my days out bush with the Army, 226 and a wakey!

PS, i am impressed with the webpage and site Jas has done for us! This will cost me a beer or 3 at the Lions Den Hotel!

Regards,

RLI

G'day mate!

Reminds me of my days out bush with the Army, 226 and a wakey!

PS, i am impressed with the webpage and site Jas has done for us! This will cost me a beer or 3 at the Lions Den Hotel!

Regards,

RLI

Hi mate - nah - not at all - glad to help out. Just looking forward to the trip!

Jas

Latest up-date!

Possible touring list:​

1. Paul (RLI) & family DEFINITE!
2. Bryan (04silverSTR) DEFINITE!
3. Bryce DEFINITE!
4. Gunning1987: DEFINITE!
5. Sparra (sparra04) DEFINITE!
6. Luke (luke91) DEFINITE!
7. Case84 DEFINITE!
8. lorrieandjas DEFINITE!
9. nissannewby (200 killer wasps) DEFINITE!
10. Joshman (DEFINITE!)
11. Scott (scottybobcat) (Possible)
12. Nathan (lunn86) (Possible)
13. Jason D40 (Possible)
14. Fatboy89 (Fatts) (Possible)

G'day folks, this trip is made up of members from both the Nissan Patrol and Navara Asia forums!

Please note the cut off time for this trip is the end of January 2013. Anyone wishing to join this trip after that date, will have to organise there own campsite bookings.

PS, 8 months and counting! Nissan convoy to the Cape, Ye-haa baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

I'm out... Won't be able to afford it. Sorry.

G'evening Mate,

If i win Tatts between now and August, i will personally shout you the trip!

PS, Thanks for advising us. All the best for Christmas and wishing you and your family a safe and Prosperous New Year!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

Latest up-date!

Possible touring list:​

3. Bryce DEFINITE!
7. Case84 DEFINITE!
10. Joshman (DEFINITE!)
11. GU Camper (DEFINITE!)
12. Scott (scottybobcat) (Possible)
13. Nathan (lunn86) (Possible)
14. Jason D40 (Possible)
15. Apollofish (Possible)

G'day folks, this trip is made up of members from both the Nissan Patrol and Navara Asia forums!

Please note the cut off time for this trip is the end of January 2013. Anyone wishing to join this trip after that date, will have to organise there own campsite bookings.

PS, 8 months and counting! Nissan convoy to the Cape, Ye-haa baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

RLI

Last edited:
G'day Gonzo,

Not a problem mate, thanks for notifying us.

PS, all the best for Christmas and the New Year!

Regards,

RLI

Thanks RLI Just not enough months in the year for me to many plans !!

All the very best to you and your family

Steve :makeout:

Latest up-date!

Possible touring list:

3. Bryce DEFINITE!
7. Case84 DEFINITE!
10. Joshman (DEFINITE!)
11. GU Camper (DEFINITE!)
12. Scott (scottybobcat) (Possible)
13. Nathan (lunn86) (Possible)
14. Jason D40 (Possible)
15. Apollofish (Possible)

Trendsetters, may i suggest could all the DEFINITES PM your contact phone numbers and your state and areas from where you come from to Jas, That way Jas could put a contact list together and then PM them back to the DEFINITES. This will allow you to contact one another and formally introduce yourselves to one another! It also allows you to see who is the closet fellow Cape York participant closest to you. This might also allow you to meet up and travel from home to Cairns!

I also thought we could introduce one another's vehicle and campers together! This is my set-up that i am taking to the Cape York next year!

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

Regards,

RLI

pm sent to jas
we will be tenting in an oztent
IMAG0330_zpsfad171e2.jpg

and driving the mighty d 22
are we there yet

Attachments

• IMAG0330.jpg
    IMAG0330.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 46