Buying a D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm not a fan of the fancy looking bar on the front I think if u have a bulbar it should be a bulbar

I just bought a d40 couple weeks ago mine had the steel arb bull bar and arb canopy 2008 110,000 km I paid 30 from a dealer st-x just have a look at it take it for a run but look around if u can be carefull of the auto some suck down deisle like no tomorrow hope it helps

And don't automatically think you will get the quoted fuel figures. While I wouldn't suggest 9.5 is impossible it probably is unlikely by all but the lightest footed drivers especially from an 06. 10.5 is probably more reasonable for a light footed driver, 11-12 from a heavy footed driver.

It looks good. It'll be 6 years old this year. The 2006 model had issues with the rear axle but that should have been dealt with by the recall.

They're a good vehicle. Don't expect to fit a winch to the front with ease, the alloy bar won't take it.

It has a tow pack, so if hitching a caravan is your thing, this isn't a bad choice. The stated figure of 9.5LPHK is inaccurate. Expect 12-13LPHK around town, 10LPHK on a highway cycle, anywhere from 15-25LPHK towing depending on conditions & weight.

Latest posts

Back