Bullbar lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YBOD

Reaction score
I managed to pick up a second hand/new bullbar for my D40. Picked it up on Gumtree for the bargain price $500 because the fella selling it didn't want it because (believe it or not) it is scratched!! It is so new that it still had the plastic packaging on it and I can't imagine owning the bar for any length of tome without picking up a few battle scars.

Oh well, his loss is my gain.

The only problem is that it didn't come with any lights/indicators. Does anybody recognise the bar and know where I'd be able to get replacement lights? Ideally I'd like to get LED ones.

20121020_140722.jpg

20121023_073758.jpg

20121023_073805.jpg

Thanks in advance

YBOD

Wholes for the lights are 220 x 65mm and most of the eBay LED lights are 175 x 50mm

Looks like the factory option bar to me. The small holes near the centre uprights are for the plastic bumper covers that go on the front. As for the lights, normally they have a black surround that sits in the bar and then the lights sit in them. I'm sure someone else will tell you exactly what you need as I have a d22 with an xrox bar on it so I don't have any of those indicators...

Bods is right on the money. It's a standard "Nissan" bar - actually an ARB "Commercial" bar. The indicator/parker assembly mounts inside a black plastic surround and the surround screws to the bar. The holes below the central uprights are for large black rubber bumpers.

Here's a pic of my bullbar - it's actually a pic of the roo whistle I fitted beside the driving light (the other side is the same, I didn't just fit one!). In this pic you can see the bumper and the light. Hope it helps!

IMAG0067-resized.jpg

Latest posts

Back