Bluetooth or NOT

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STU640

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just bought my first Navara a 2009 D40 STX king cab. I noticed on the right hand side right next to the power mirror switch is a button with a telephone on it. When I press it the stereo unit displays phone. Going through the manual I can find no reference to this, is it a Bluetooth connection? Can anyone tell me how this operates and how to pair / connect it please?
Many thanks in advance

Thanks for the tip. My phone does connect, having problems with incoming voice but outgoing is fine, will fiddle some more with it and see how I go. Many hanks for the info , appreciate it.

Thanks for the tip. My phone does connect, having problems with incoming voice but outgoing is fine, will fiddle some more with it and see how I go. Many hanks for the info , appreciate it.

Had to turn the volume up to near full during a phone call so l could hear incoming voices in my D40. Now works ok.

Dunno on that switch by the mirror switch must be a different head unit to mine. The head unit should have it's own separate manual. Mine works, sort of. Phone pairs easy enough but for some reason can not upload the the phone book to it. Inbuilt mike in the head unit is a little deaf as well. Hear them ok but have to raise my voice to heard.

The 2009 models had "Parrot Bluetooth" as an option, it added an auxiliary input to the head unit and a BT receiver. It was finicky to deal with, wasn't perfect at all. I had opted for that, but removed it (a $650 option) when I decided on a Pioneer satnav head unit that also had BT for the phone.

Latest posts

Back