Black on black

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loschiavof

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have black 2009 d22 STR. I have seen a few "blacked out" navaras getting around and they look awesome. I havent seen any up close. I want to black mine out and not too sure where to start. Has anybody got any pics or suggestions? Wheels is an obvious place to start so what kind?

There was also a thread a while back where a user either did paint his rim black or he was going through the process, no idea who it was though.

lljacko im pretty sure his isnt missing bits :p. i cant talk im missing a flare aswell LOL.

blakc on black. start anywhere. paint your rims or purchase new steels for around $100. spray the rollbar black, spray the chrome rear bar black, bulllbar? get a black one(steel). just hit it with a spray can really.

i still think white is the best colour :p white with black rims mmmmmmmm.

goodluck
rusty

haha rustynav im doing the same with mine.. its white but everything has gone black.. just need to powdercoat my rear bar then making custom black checkerplate step!

don't do it - will look like mine :)

Nice... where/what are the tub rails off?

I noticed in some of your pics the front bar is either black or silver. Did you powder coat the bars that come with the d22?

Curious... whats it cost to powder coat?

Im going to be going a black on black theme. To date all i have done is the dark tint and black roll bar. Next is the black painted sahara bar with the chrome arch being painted black as well.

After that is the rims.

powdercoat rear sports bar was about $120 in Townsville

Had factory alloy bar - swapped to factory black steel bar

the tub rails were off ford ranger / bravo. had to cut them about 8cm shorter, but they get used heaps. one of the better little mods I've added.

checker plate rear was $8 from recycler (think mine was off old cruiser side step) and painted black

lj

Latest posts

Back