Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hard to say without hearing it and im not a guru by any means but id be looking at your turbo

so its deffently not in the engine bay??thats good coz the cvs,bearings suspension and what not is pretty simple to do yourself,if it increases when you put your foot down look at your bearings,jack it up and see if you can wiggle your wheel.if you want a hand let me know,i bought a press to do my bearings not long ago just to make it easier

Last edited:
Would be nice if there was as many boys on this site from robo in darwin as there is from townsville.. I posted to darwin from brissy this yr

i know a mechanic in 1rar tech/spt he is looking for things to do for a bit of extra cash he should be able to fix it while you are at work or just after you want his ph ? he ask for about $20 an hour or somthing like that

does he want to replace an engine,lol
but serious is he a good mechanic?

Last edited:
yea mate he's good at his job only thing is you dont get the assurances that you get at other professional mechanics. but if you buy the parts he can do pretty much anything.

i might take you up on that offer surely its not too hard or expensive to replace a bearing or belt right? im going to spray some silicone spray on the belt and bearings too see if anything changes cheers

timeing chain just snapped going about 60ks with no warning or anything,anyway pistons kept going when i was rolling to a stop and bent the valves,to add to that i need a new injector pump aswell.
Nau if its the belt or pully bearing there a pretty quick and easy job,briggos mate would be able to get it done for you pretty quick

Latest posts

Back