Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man the otl is awesome an frenchmans track is also I good track the pascoe is a challenging crossing very rocky rutted entrance an exit I'm just uploading about 500 photos that I will put up soon with heaps of info my old man did it with the tinny on the roof an 32s with 2 inch lift he had lockers but u wouldn't have much trouble with out would suggest a winch if ur gig by urself

forgot to check how your mate lifted his toebar. got dets?

nah wouldnt be going by myself that would just be no fun haha, as for recovery gear ive got a strap and shackles, some of my mates have winches... i dont often go alone

does anyone have any info on a supposed track up top of herveys range road? someone told me about it but i cant really find any info on it ? cheers

He flipped around so basically its upside down, did u get rwinch working

interesting. kinda...... its in bits still..... waiting for seals then it sould work, still need to lift bull bar aswell.
not much has happened since youve been away.

hey briggo mate things are good ill give u a ring in the next couple of days and will catch up just trying to get the house under control after the trip so much shit to wash and pack away

hey guys,im keen to get out with some other navs around townsville (when my engine is working again lol).i know the range relitivley well and id say the track youve been told about is the one Briggo has mentioned.has a trip to big bend ever been organized?ive been there overnight and its pretty good,didnt do any exploring as i was in a rush to get home but have heard there is some good tracks and good fishing.

hey guys,im keen to get out with some other navs around townsville (when my engine is working again lol).i know the range relitivley well and id say the track youve been told about is the one Briggo has mentioned.has a trip to big bend ever been organized?ive been there overnight and its pretty good,didnt do any exploring as i was in a rush to get home but have heard there is some good tracks and good fishing.

u been to the gorge? it is awesome and no where near as busy as big bend because its an fair 4x4 track to get in the track that derp is talking aout is called pge rd i think it leaves harvey range rd just near the bottom of the range then there are several tracks up steep hills that head up the range t the old train track tunnels

nope,wheres the gourge?yea wasnt sure how popular big bend is as i passed through during the week.yea ive been meaning to take my qaud through there but everytime i do a trip that way i dont want to do it till the way home then im to tiered haha.

nope,wheres the gourge?yea wasnt sure how popular big bend is as i passed through during the week.yea ive been meaning to take my qaud through there but everytime i do a trip that way i dont want to do it till the way home then im to tiered haha.
its about and hour and half south and inland u will have to come on our next trip might do a day trip soon once i get sorted all my shit from cape

im keen on a day trip somewhere, i need to sort my car out... it makes an on and off hissing sound when driving, the faster i go the faster the noise is... anyone got ideas?

Latest posts

Back