Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my front suspetion kit turned up today. Yea. Know i just have to wait and see when opposiet lock can do the tortion bars. Hope to hear tommrow morning.cant wait till i get the hole kit under the navara.

I don't think so mate I just don't have the spare cash for fuel, keep an ear out if u hear anyone needing a Saturday laborer this wage is killing me

shit ay, hey do you mind taking a measurement from the top of the wheel arch to the bottom of the rim, just wanna see how mines sitting atm.

ok so apparently a couple trucks had to turn back last night and didnt make it past the second gully because of the wet, so just goes to show how tuff of track it actually is.

but yeh looking at organising a trip down in a couple weeks time, recovery gear is a must especially with cars running anything below 33's as you may get hung up in some of the ruts.

ok so apparently a couple trucks had to turn back last night and didnt make it past the second gully because of the wet, so just goes to show how tuff of track it actually is.

but yeh looking at organising a trip down in a couple weeks time, recovery gear is a must especially with cars running anything below 33's as you may get hung up in some of the ruts.

must of been wet jeez i been there in light rain and it was dicey cant imagine after a decent shower

it had been rainign last time we went down, just lucky i guess, we had to watch the water at the gorge cause it kept rising to make sure we got out.

didnt happen to grab the measurement did you?

Hey guys.

Im thinking of getting some 33 for my navara. I was just woundering where is the best place to speak to about it???? I all so understand that i will have to do a bit of trimming to the inner guards. Is that all i have to do??

Hey guys.

Im thinking of getting some 33 for my navara. I was just woundering where is the best place to speak to about it???? I all so understand that i will have to do a bit of trimming to the inner guards. Is that all i have to do??

Suspension lift and maybe a body lift will get them on, you would probably be best to have a look in the d22 section for specifics tho.

Hi Stepho.

Yoy might have to come out for a drive when we organize anougther one.

Hey Ryan i am looking at a BL once i have all my suspention done. Only 385 from zords.

Hi Stepho.

Yoy might have to come out for a drive when we organize anougther one.

Hey Ryan i am looking at a BL once i have all my suspention done. Only 385 from zords.
hey jamie the rig will look mint with 33's i dont no much bout the 22s but i didnt think u needed a body lift for 33 to fit nicely just suspension...

and ryan i was just laughing at ur posts on tsv 4x4 what pisser are u ryan m or ryan h

Latest posts

Back