Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey mate well we might meet u down there and get the fire goin for when u guys arrive

Sound good mate, which site are you camping at?
Also should let us know if the fishing is any good n I need to being a bigger esky.

I rang nissan to day to see what was the best price they could do on a snorkel. They said 450, they recon the retail for 580. When i told them i could get one for 400 shipped to me of ebay from a nissan dealler, they could not belive it. They recon it was not brand new. lol. I hat townsville for that. No one will budge on price.

Sound good mate, which site are you camping at?
Also should let us know if the fishing is any good n I need to being a bigger esky.

blue valley for sure heaps nicer ill take a can of spraypaint anyway and leave ya a sign if something changes but ill give u a call later on in the week finally got my rack on and tent together tonight the awning and tent will be mounted tommorro and then i put some pics up

I rang nissan to day to see what was the best price they could do on a snorkel. They said 450, they recon the retail for 580. When i told them i could get one for 400 shipped to me of ebay from a nissan dealler, they could not belive it. They recon it was not brand new. lol. I hat townsville for that. No one will budge on price.

yeah to right pricing is townsville is unreal hey jamie u keen for the overnighter on sat or u got plans

I will have to talk to the miss, shem might be against it coz she is really fussy with takeing our 7 month away and off road. I will see what i can do tho.

blue valley for sure heaps nicer ill take a can of spraypaint anyway and leave ya a sign if something changes but ill give u a call later on in the week finally got my rack on and tent together tonight the awning and tent will be mounted tommorro and then i put some pics up

haha paint on every corner, like a cookie trail

cant wait to see the tent on top, was thinking of one for mine.

What time you planing on going down crazypossum??? Will u be comeing back sat night??? I might come down for a look as the miss dose not wont to go camping.

im working saturday morning but hopefully will be done around that time
yea jamie will be coming back saturday night

Latest posts

Back