Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so went for a drive out bow hunters road, all good untill we decided to drive through swamp was only a little water and the ground seemed hard...... untill i was bogged in 4 foot of sand, winched out and tried to go a little to the other side, bogged again. tried getting crazypossum to snach us out and he got bogged. ended up winching myself out again and then joining 2 snatches to get crazy out. went flat out for the rest of the drive to we didnt sink.

not much 4wd but lots of mud in the rain, being the bowhunting area most of the tracks were pretty flat for hunting purposes.

pics to come.

so went for a drive out bow hunters road, all good untill we decided to drive through swamp was only a little water and the ground seemed hard...... untill i was bogged in 4 foot of sand, winched out and tried to go a little to the other side, bogged again. tried getting crazypossum to snach us out and he got bogged. ended up winching myself out again and then joining 2 snatches to get crazy out. went flat out for the rest of the drive to we didnt sink.

not much 4wd but lots of mud in the rain, being the bowhunting area most of the tracks were pretty flat for hunting purposes.

pics to come.

i wanna check out the tracks of harveys range rd just past the tip they head up on to the old railay tunnels and into the range

i wanna check out the tracks of harveys range rd just past the tip they head up on to the old railay tunnels and into the range

yeh, i wouldnt mind doing forestry either, wish i didnt like my panels.

p.s. set a date.

bowhunters

Attachments

• IMG_0285.jpg
    IMG_0285.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 43
d22 removal.

Attachments

• IMG_0287.jpg
    IMG_0287.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 46
bowhunters

holy shit that is wet yeah i will set a date im just still waiting to pay for this spare no cash and im trying to limit the 4bying i do atm coz i got cape york coming in 3 month si dont wanna beak anything b4 then so much worki to do on the truck,diff breathers,bash plates ,rear wheel carrier roof lights eghhhh so many mids so little money lol

holy shit that is wet yeah i will set a date im just still waiting to pay for this spare no cash and im trying to limit the 4bying i do atm coz i got cape york coming in 3 month si dont wanna beak anything b4 then so much worki to do on the truck,diff breathers,bash plates ,rear wheel carrier roof lights eghhhh so many mids so little money lol

i put a couple of progress pics of my roof rack check it out in my build thread

That is really wet. Well i gess i will have to talk to the missis and see if she will let me buy one. I might be pushing it tho, getting my suspetion and snorkel lol.

I ask them, they dont do one for the D22 with standered duel battery. The only one iv found is a geniuen nissan one. I can get one on ebay posted to me for 400.

I ask them, they dont do one for the D22 with standered duel battery. The only one iv found is a geniuen nissan one. I can get one on ebay posted to me for 400.

shit lol guess i was wrong damn thats expensive they dont have the 145 dollar options on ebay for the d22's do they?

hey jamie would you like the black sports bar from my d22 im putting the canopy on soon so the bar is comming off if you want it it free ill have no use for it

ok so dalbeg this weekend, as it stands i have work this saturday so was thinking of leaving townsville at 630ish saturday night, anyone keen for a quick over nighter?

yeah mate aslong as u guys are cool with me taking my missus and girls dont wanna be pain

yeh mate ill be bringing my misses aswell, wouldnt mind camping at blue valley where you stayed last time either. the wier is pretty shit for camping, oh and its on a slope.

Attachments

• 425424_323450191027153_100000865251657_927193_1178670696_n.jpg
    425424_323450191027153_100000865251657_927193_1178670696_n.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 40
yeh mate ill be bringing my misses aswell, wouldnt mind camping at blue valley where you stayed last time either. the wier is pretty shit for camping, oh and its on a slope.
yeah sweet blue valley it is,its heaps nicer and better fishing do u no own81 from work

Latest posts

Back