Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, i was quoted $1350 from opposit lock for a complet iron man kit with the extended shackels and greaseble pins with TD foam cell shocks all round. Might call them tommrow and see if they can do a bit better on price.

thats pretty good for td gear,
i would definatly go the foamcell's mate, when you have a look between the differences its worth it.

yea i think i will. the nav is giving me the shits. It is seeming to be getting lower and lower in the front. I might have found some new tracks to try out. I wont to get mt lift get before i even go and have a look at them.

yea i think i will. the nav is giving me the shits. It is seeming to be getting lower and lower in the front. I might have found some new tracks to try out. I wont to get mt lift get before i even go and have a look at them.

yeh the factory suspension is pretty shit, not sure if i mentioned it but my 50mm lift gave me 80mm in the front and 100 in the back

where abouts were they?

gday all ,im from townsville to live out at black river keen to go out most of the time . going down to dalberg next weekend with a few guys from 4x4playfnq if anyone want to tag along.

They go off becks road, cross the bhole and keep going out for miles. There is anouther one that goes off flynders high way and goes to the back of the dam. The guy that told me about them said there is a bit of everything. Going from easy to really hard. Sounds pritty good.

They go off becks road, cross the bhole and keep going out for miles. There is anouther one that goes off flynders high way and goes to the back of the dam. The guy that told me about them said there is a bit of everything. Going from easy to really hard. Sounds pritty good.

the one off becks drive/bohle sounds like bowhunters road, all the same area.

Might have to go check it out with ya jamie

gday all ,im from townsville to live out at black river keen to go out most of the time . going down to dalberg next weekend with a few guys from 4x4playfnq if anyone want to tag along.

Hey mate is that the 27th overnighter was Gunna go down aswell just waiting to check funds before I say I'll be there what do u drive mate?

Yea for suer, all ways need some back up. i ordered my tortion bars and front shocks to day. They should be hear next week some time. I am getting opposit lock to fit the tortion bars and i will do the front shocks my self. Should be fun.

some pics of our last trip to dalbeg i have videos coming of some 4bying
53865030.jpg

By boxy525 at 2012-04-20
72170444.jpg

By boxy525 at 2012-04-20
pic1ks.jpg

By boxy525 at 2012-04-20
40779367.jpg

By boxy525 at 2012-04-20

Hey guys, if i buy a snorkel for my navara off ebay, do u think i should try and fit it my self or get ARB,TJM or opposit lock to fit it for me???

Hey guys, if i buy a snorkel for my navara off ebay, do u think i should try and fit it my self or get ARB,TJM or opposit lock to fit it for me???
do it urself mate its easy as piss ill even come round an give u a hand i did mine! have u got access to a 100ml hole saw if not u can just buy a good quality jigsaw blade and do it with that

do it urself mate its easy as piss ill even come round an give u a hand i did mine! have u got access to a 100ml hole saw if not u can just buy a good quality jigsaw blade and do it with that

i can probably get one, who wants to drill the hole tho, hate to do it myself.

Last edited:
Where's the lagoon u still for dalbeg next fri night

that is the "lagoon" camping at the wier theres no grass, just lots of sand. oh and no shade.
at this stage it looks like ill be working saturday to catch up for wednesday being anzac day, will probably go down saturday arvie/night

Last edited:
that is the "lagoon" camping at the wier theres no grass, just lots of sand.
at this stage it looks like ill be working saturday to catch up for wednesday being anzac day, will probably go down saturday arvie/night

yeah i hate camping on sand if i dont have to shit gets everywhere

they will send u a template with the snorkel all u do is line it up with the guards tape it then triple check everything is spot and drill its easy u dont just guess it

Latest posts

Back