Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure on the steps price got them all on the car new but bull bar and steps with brushbars were around 3k - 3.5k

ok. I will ask them when i talk to them. I got a price off scotty on hear for a set. 850 - 950 posted. was thinking of trying to make up my own. I just need to figuer out the mounting off them.

3mm steel plate, with reinforcement bars welded on. Maybe some breather holes aswell with like gause of some kind.

In quite picky, might have to make up a diagram.

Oh and maybe we could get some 10mm steel angle cut and drilled to make some recovery points??

im still trying to work out where to place my recovery points...bloody ironman bar is hogging the chassis hole points and cant intergrate it with the bar pos

im still trying to work out where to place my recovery points...bloody ironman bar is hogging the chassis hole points and cant intergrate it with the bar pos

im just planning on using where the factory tie down point is,
if the ironman bar is fitted to them holes, just take on of the bolts out and head over to the guys at ullfast (there prices are reasonable, and they do small orders, oh and there open saturdays!) get a bolt 15mm longer and bolt a recover point on top of it. but in saying that i have no idea how the bar is fitted?

Sounds good. I couldnt get there today, good dam truck broke down in ingham. They sent me an email back and said they would not know if they could do it with out the vehicle there to messuer and size up. I have been looking at the recovery points on hear, but i think there is not anough room for the two bolts to go through.

I rang ARB today, they quoted me rails and steeps for $1200 fitted, they told me that they are not rock sliders and they dont have rock slides for the D22. I spoke to my mate at work and apprently we have a pipe bender at work. He sugested that i buy some tube and checker plate and make some up. Any thoughts??????

I agree that we need to make a template, we might have to meet up and talk about it.

Sounds good. I couldnt get there today, good dam truck broke down in ingham. They sent me an email back and said they would not know if they could do it with out the vehicle there to messuer and size up. I have been looking at the recovery points on hear, but i think there is not anough room for the two bolts to go through.

I rang ARB today, they quoted me rails and steeps for $1200 fitted, they told me that they are not rock sliders and they dont have rock slides for the D22. I spoke to my mate at work and apprently we have a pipe bender at work. He sugested that i buy some tube and checker plate and make some up. Any thoughts??????

I agree that we need to make a template, we might have to meet up and talk about it.

my arb steps work as rock sliders fine :s

sliders wont be to hard to make yourself if your any good at welding.
wanna bend me up an xrox bar while your at it??

We will se how my sliders turn out first. My mate can be a bit slack at some times. I just PM scotty for some pointers, so hopefully he can help me out. Then to ring some steel places for prices. Sound like fun lol.

as long as its steel, attaches to the chassis and covers the bottom of the panels.

but seriously i wouldnt mind making a rear step up out of tube if you have/can get a bender.

Hey guys Ryan has msged me about a delbeg overnighter the weekend of the 27th I'm keen and goin to take my Missis an 2 girls is anyone else interested I found some videos an pics of the last trip I will upload when my Internet gets back working

Boxy

id love to but im not going to have a free Saturday morning until July, got a big push on on work to try and catch up with the amount of work coming in

Hey i need some real help, i am looking at getting my 2" suspetion lift kit and am stuck on wich shocks to get. I have heared that foam cell shocks are better then gas, but they are also a bit more $$$. What do u guys think, gas or pay a bit more for foamcell????

its like $100-200 for foam cell and def get them. A bloke at OL said he could sell full TD kit for $1500..fkn bargain...im getting it in the next 2 weeks

ok, i was quoted $1350 from opposit lock for a complet iron man kit with the extended shackels and greaseble pins with TD foam cell shocks all round. Might call them tommrow and see if they can do a bit better on price.

Latest posts

Back