Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a look at my bash plate just befor, i am going to try and pull it off and straigten it tommrow if i have a chance, i have just had look on the net for a new one, and didnt have much luck. I wont a bit thicker. Might have to have a look at makeing on my self.

I had a look at my bash plate just befor, i am going to try and pull it off and straigten it tommrow if i have a chance, i have just had look on the net for a new one, and didnt have much luck. I wont a bit thicker. Might have to have a look at makeing on my self.

theres a place that does them for cheap here.
or the ironman bashplates look the good's and there fairly cheap.

so while i was uploading the couple photos i got from yesterday, i found some photos of the big rain we had, this is the bridge heading towards harveys range.

Attachments

• IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0279.jpg
    IMG_0279.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 46
Where is the place that dose them for cheap??? i had a go at straighting myn but didnt work very well.

if it was just that first front one i wouldnt of bothered, mine half ripped off :S

place on the corner of davidson st and mcllwaith st south townsville. cheap $120 for sump and gear box.

so yeh i think you basically take them dimensions and theyll make it all up, 3mm plate is more then enough

i havent done this myself but i will be in to do it as soon as i get around to getting my bar lifted.

Cheers, i might go there on monday if i get chance. if they need the dimensions i will just take off myn and they can go from there. I think there is a thread on hear with all the dimensions for one all ready. Ill let yous all know how i go.

No worries. was just checking the treads and there are some desings in hear all ready with all the drawings and dimention. If i can get a good price, how many would b intrested in geting one??? Im going to see if the one im looking at dose the sump/diff/transfer case.

No worries. was just checking the treads and there are some desings in hear all ready with all the drawings and dimention. If i can get a good price, how many would b intrested in geting one??? Im going to see if the one im looking at dose the sump/diff/transfer case.

id be intrested jamie

yeh myself aswel, althought they might be a bit different seen as we have the 40's

oh and how was olera?

didnt end up gettin there mate the missus slept in till like 1130 and i was stuck into my roofrack by then hopefully ill have it done by wednesday and have some pics up

didnt end up gettin there mate the missus slept in till like 1130 and i was stuck into my roofrack by then hopefully ill have it done by wednesday and have some pics up

nice, keen to see how it turns out, was there any decent pics from saturday?

if it was just that first front one i wouldnt of bothered, mine half ripped off :S

place on the corner of davidson st and mcllwaith st south townsville. cheap $120 for sump and gear box.

so yeh i think you basically take them dimensions and theyll make it all up, 3mm plate is more then enough

i havent done this myself but i will be in to do it as soon as i get around to getting my bar lifted.

Sorry Ryan gave you the wrong address...its actually Ssaf Sheetmetal, Cannan Street, South Townsville, Queensland

I might send them an email and see what they need to make one up. If the need my car i can drop it off to them for the day as i only work around the corner. Ill let you all know how it goes. What material would every body like the bash plates made out of???? I was thinking of checker plat if it is strong anough.

I have just sent a email off to the guys at ssaf sheet metal. So hopefuly i hear back tommrow some time or i will just drop around there tommrow after work.

Latest posts

Back