Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they come in white silver black and platinum being my colour like charcoal grey

oh ok, dynamic's spreadsheet only quotes 16x8 coming in black, but the 16x7 comes in a range of colours? only reason i was asking is the guy at the tyre shop said he could only get them in in white for me and it turned out they were 16x7's. dont want to see someone else get jipped.

yeah i was so keen to go to that ive been stabbed for on call until 1st of may so i cant even get out to dalbeg unless i organise somehtign with the boss fml

Sorey I didn't make it guys got called in to do training this morning for work this coming week.

How was it anyway?

Last edited:
It was good mate but it was only me and boxy that came out unscathed the cruiser bent a steering Rod and the disco blew a diff and some other shit I think. So shit for them lol.

It was good mate but it was only me and boxy that came out unscathed the cruiser bent a steering Rod and the disco blew a diff and some other shit I think. So shit for them lol.

it was a good track would have been good to get up that big rock ledge might be winch job lol

navara'- =1
disco- nil

should try and get out with us next time ryan

Hey all. Was just woundering whaat every one is doing this week end??? was thinking might go for a drive later this afternoon or tommrow, not shur yet. Was just seeing if any one was intrested??

Hey all. Was just woundering whaat every one is doing this week end??? was thinking might go for a drive later this afternoon or tommrow, not shur yet. Was just seeing if any one was intrested??

im building my draws and wiring my dual batterys this weekend so i wont be able to do anything

Latest posts

Back