Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah was just after a price then probably forgot to check back. wouldnt mind seeing what yours look like, when are you planning on putting them in?

also is anyone keen for a night/arvo run at louisa sometime this week? explore down behind the drags area?

nice, how much did you get the arms for?
also how will the back sit once you put another 2" of lift in the front.
i have the issue of once i fit another 2" of static lift to the front the back will be lower. so will need extended shackles or lift blocks which then means you need extended break lines all round cause assuming yours is the same as mine, they are at full extension once i flex up.
keen for a day trip to cungulla on the weekend

I know a couple of spots you supposed to book it or somthing but last time I just set up behind the dunes and the ranger did a check ..... Drove strait past us lol

Brother in law has a mate with a garage apparently We can use it . I will see what he's like I might hit him up see if navasia dudes can get discounts or somthing we all need a good mechanic.

Brother in law has a mate with a garage apparently We can use it . I will see what he's like I might hit him up see if navasia dudes can get discounts or somthing we all need a good mechanic.

speaking of machanic, my speedo started working again as i was thrashing it in the mud yesterday?!?

could do dalbeg if were going overnight, wouldnt mind catching some fish, freezers all out.

speaking of machanic, my speedo started working again as i was thrashing it in the mud yesterday?!?

could do dalbeg if were going overnight, wouldnt mind catching some fish, freezers all out.
yeah man id love to do dalbeg its have to see if briggo can drag him self out of phone reception

Trip plan
Dalbeg track to blue valley weir overnighter do some barra fishing have a few beers and relax and have some fun in the navs

Date: sun10th jun to mon11th queens bday weekend
Meet up point :bp cluden
Leave time: TBC
People going: myself ,wife 2 girls
Briggo(hopefully)
Ryans a maybe depending wether he goes tot he comp
all welcome

Trip plan
Dalbeg track to blue valley weir overnighter do some barra fishing have a few beers and relax and have some fun in the navs

Date: sun10th jun to mon11th queens bday weekend
Meet up point :bp cluden
Leave time: TBC
People going: myself ,wife 2 girls
Briggo(hopefully)
Ryans a maybe depending wether he goes tot he comp
all welcome

myself +1 other car

Latest posts

Back