accelerator pedal rattle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

Any update on this problem, as I have the same issue. Have spoken to the local dealer and nissan customer service and have been told there is no recall to fix this prolem.

I have a 2009 ST D40 (thai built)

Anyone got anymore infomation regarding this would be great.

Its the rattling sound that comes under load and stops with the slighest touch on the clutch, same as what ""bluessv"" was having an issue with, who got his fixed through a dealer.

Last edited:
Well if they don't know what the problem is I doubt it will ever be recalled. There has been a few options posted here and on the UK site that range from the bolt holding the peddle being loose to something on the other side of the firewall.

However if you think bluessv has had a similar problem to you then why not follow his example from previous posts and take the Tech Bulletin number to your dealer and tell them to research it and take action.

For those experiencing this rattle as described in the earlier posts (rattle stips with the slightest pressure on the clutch peddle) then the Tech Bulletin you need to quote to the dealership is CL11-001!! My eyes were scanning the paperwork!!

I have a 2010 D40 qith the same under dash vibration. It's not too bad when driving without load but when I tow the caravan the vibration is terrible expecially in 5th gear at about 2000 to 2200 revs.

I also used to have a 2007 D40, had the same problem but not as bad as the current ute.

The noise in the 2010 ute started from day one, took it in for the first service and told them about the noise and they said they could not get it to make the noise on a test drive. Yeh, never makes the noise doing 60km around the streets.

Have done 48000km now and just bought a new heavier van and the noise is really bad.

No that I have read the threads and have the info on the Tech Bulletin, I will ring Maitland Nissan tomorrow to get it fixed,

^ Make sure you check the vehicle before you drive out.

My D22 has 2 dints in the doors from Maitland Nissan, apparently it wasn't them. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back