2nd glove box

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do a Google image search for airbags, they are all fairly similar. Or just bash the front of your ute with a sledge hammer, you'll find the sensor eventually.

Pay for a certain op and she has her own built in.

That might be considered not very PC in this day and age so I apologise to prudes everywhere.

haha. If i had the money...

Actually my Nav im getting has the airbag, therefore i can get out of it cheap. I dont have the extra glove box room so ill just buy the mrs a bigger handbag and dump all my crap in there, appart from my wallet.

She's probably already emptied the wallet and therefore doesn't want it :smile:

Were you the one looking at the black STR on the highway

Nar never bothered to look at that one. Wouldnt trust them, we just spoke about it a while ago.

Ended up buying private from a bloke in Sale. Roadworthy was done yesturday but he works offshore and wont be back till next week, so pick it up then. Needs its 80,000 major service done, so got a good price. Its booked in to have that done next Friday, so once that is all done,hopefully no problems, ill be able to enjoy my new car.

I was wondering about that car, I saw it in their shed a few weeks back and thought they might have been preparing it for sale and then it disappeared, not sure if they sold it or offloaded it to the auctions because it had been there so long.

If you want a real truck go and buy that white one sitting in the same dealers old yard near Hardly Normal, that that thing is a truck.

Yeah it was there for quite a while. They probably offloaded it i'd say.

I know ive seen a white truck in there, but cant for the life of me picture it or remember what it is. What is it?

It's either a big Ford or GMC I was too busy wondering just what the hell someone does with it to see the badge when I drove past before.

I think going by the nose it's a Ford because it actually looks like a mini dual cab tip truck with poxy little wheels. It's parked in front of that tandem trailer but I don't think that trailer has moved in months so I'm sure it's not there for towing. They often park the Burgundy Effy in the yard and there is also a white long wheel base dual cab GMC they sit there occasionally but this is the first time I've seen the white monster that is there now.

It will get you around alright you'll even get your own park bays, of course the other trucks trying to use the loading ramps might object but first in best dressed.

Latest posts

Back