126kw engine vs 140kw engine

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice guys,

I definitely agree that they arent race cars, but I dont want to find my self modding the engine when I could just start off with a 140kw engine. I want it to do all these trips but having heaps of available power is also really nice too, as I want to get a jayco penguin later down the track

Reguarding trips and 4x4ing in low range ive never thought i need more power..but my economy could be better...im at 13ltrs per 100 highway but its amazing around town...at under 10

Reguarding trips and 4x4ing in low range ive never thought i need more power..but my economy could be better...im at 13ltrs per 100 highway but its amazing around town...at under 10

Weird :S Should be lower with highway km's??? I sit at around 9L/100km on the highway with 33's... (So these figures could be out, 90km/ph on the speedo is actually 100)
About 10-10.5/100 around town...

Weird :S Should be lower with highway km's??? I sit at around 9L/100km on the highway with 33's... (So these figures could be out, 90km/ph on the speedo is actually 100)
About 10-10.5/100 around town...

I am assuming he gives it a bit of right foot. I get 11.5 l/100km on the open road at about 2490 rpm, and about 13 l/100km at about 2510 rpm. And I am constantly amazed at how much difference about 2 km/hr makes.

im finding the same thing, around town im getting around the 9L per 100 mark, on freeways I sit around 10-10.5L per 100 and that's just cruising on 110-120kph on a faily flat freeway. not overly impressed.
When I 1st got my nav it was 8.5 all day everyday and now in last few weeks its began to climb with no real reason. all I have is 3"body lift and 265/70/17 tyres. Hate to think whats going to happen when I fit the bulbar, winch, underbody bash plates and 2"sus lift

Everything you add just adds more fuel consumption...mine new was under 10lts per 100 on a trip..tyres and 100mm lift kills it!!

Latest posts

Back