101 reasons why a D22 is better than a D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah of course not, now go to bed and get your beauty sleep so you can do your "night shift"

It came very close one trip.
P3110374.jpg

Yep,

apart from D22 front brakes last a hell of a lot longer, D40's are for girlymen.

everyone thinks theres so many d22s on the road but they are mistaken because half of em are the great wall v240s so why would you drive around in something that looks chinese and is shit

Your comment is stupid and does not conform to the title of this thread.

everyone thinks theres so many d22s on the road but they are mistaken because half of em are the great wall v240s so why would you drive around in something that looks chinese and is shit

words of an envious girlyman

I you don't deny the Bonnet when you shag you might aswell be a female...

Does that include when you shag in other locations? Is the dent like a scoreboard?

joe ill make sure i dont shag someone on your bonnet because i would dent it. they still look chinese not tough like a d40

joe ill make sure i dont shag someone on your bonnet because i would dent it. they still look chinese not tough like a d40

The V420s run on a Isuzu Dmax (Holden Rodeo) body with different panels.
Just so you know.

Ohh and I love how some people can't take a joke, this is a Navara 4x4 forum not a challenge over whether a D22 or D40hairdresser mobile is better.

Horses for courses. That being said, straight out of the factory the D22 wins hands down for Offroad performance. Open diffs in the D40 was a terrible idea

my wife is a hairdresser it would have been remiss of me to have owned something else. ps im always out for a crack up.

Latest posts

Back