ZD30 High/fast idle.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I have found with my D22.

When she starts to feel sluggish. Hook up a car trailer loaded or go for a drive on the sand dunes and give it a bootfull.

Its always goes better afterwards and is better on fuel afterwards.

The ZD30 likes to be worked hard.

Search for blown GU ZD30's. 99% of the time, the owner says they were easy on it.

The one's you here of doing close to 500,000km's were always working hard there whole life.

Don't mean to hijack your thread or anything.. But something weird happened today... Went for a drive to mates house, when I went to leave, started the car in neutral - idle was at and stays at 1200... Usually is 750...

When I put it in first gear or any gear the revs drop to normal 750.. Clutch in or out.. Basically in neautal it's 1200.. Everywhere else 750..

I'm thinkin my NPS could be f****??
I disconnected battery for 10mins n stood on brake pedal to drain any power, then ran car on idle upto 8mins now going for 10min to see if that helps??
Oils and filters are only 1k old... Car seems to run and drive fine, no lights on dash etc...

Any suggestions??

Hi, I am jumpnig into your thread so sorry. But I am trying to sort out fast idle on my D22 TD27 engine. can somebody tell me what the NPS is and also the TPS
Cheers

Hi, I am jumpnig into your thread so sorry. But I am trying to sort out fast idle on my D22 TD27 engine. can somebody tell me what the NPS is and also the TPS
Cheers

is yours electronic injection or mechanical pump?
most utes down under are only mechanical injection don't have TPS or NPS.
idle adjustment is on the pump.

Latest posts

Back