Website

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgermasi

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I wonder if someone can help me.
I believe there is a web site where you can check the vehicle registered dimensions but i can't find it anymore....(googled for the last 1.5 hours).
Thanks a lot

I'm not sure about dimensions but there is free and paid services to check rego, finance and price etc. I would have thought they'd leave dimensions to the manufacturers.

Since this is in the D40 section what dimensions do you want and for what model, I still have the 09 spec sheet which has the dimensions on it and I'm sure someone would have other years.

I haven't seen that data on any spec sheet and definitely not on any website I have seen, although I must admit I haven't see every website :big_smile:

Maybe it could be worked out with figures like ground clearance and factory tyre size etc.

However I believe someone on here might have done the measurement. I can't remember if it's a lift thread measuring before and after or one of the "my ute is leaning" threads but I'm sure there is atleast one thread about it.

Interesting information.

The one measurement you asked about is about the only thing from that data sheet that's not on the Nissan spec sheet but will be a handy quick resource for some information on other cars.

At the very bottom of the sheet in the table "suspension data" distance from wheel centre to top of wheel arch.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back