squeaky.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egg

Reaction score
hey everbody ihave a problem my d40 has developed a squeak and be buggerd if i can find it.just had 70k service i told the service manager about it and he said hed have a look.he said hes had a few where the rubber adjusters under the bonnet were rubbing causing a squeak.anyway turns out that wasnt it.dosnt seem to be in the dash or anything like that.just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem or might know what it is. it is getting very annoying

I thought squeak's come standard with all work utes ???

I have a couple of minor squeaks - but i dont worry about it, as i'm not driving a mercedes.

I'm with Woody, I have one or two minor squeaks which I may or may not have introduced myself but I'll live with them.

It's a bit hard to pin point any noise over the net without some idea of where it's coming from, squeaks, rattles and bumps have been heard in just about ever part of a Navara so if you really want help you going to have to narrow things down further.

Start by searching the D40 section for rattles or squeaks and see if your rattle may be related to any of the other hundred threads on the topic.

well im stoked found the squeak after reading some old forums found out it was the rubbers under the bonnet bit of silicone sray no more squeak so happy.some pepole say they dont worry about squeaks cause were not driving flash cars im fussy im a panelbeater i hate squeaks each to there own i spose.

I got a D40 I already got a flash car mate :big_smile: I'm just too lazy to go looking for squeaks and rattles unless they are loud enough to really bug me and that means loud enough the stereo (or passenger) doesn't drown them out.

But glad you found the problem.

Latest posts

Back