Spider Web Grille

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good one .. i like it ...

i wonder what my local friendly dealer would say, next time i took it in for a service ... LOL

Nothing because they love your money, only a true friend tells you what they think Woody, everyone else lies.

What the hell is wrong with people? Why would you spend $350 on that?

Give me your money and I'll headbut you.... Win. Win.
I get your money and you deserve a good punch in the head.
Dressing up a Navara in cheap chinese shit is like putting a body kit on a Hyundai Excel.... POINTLESS.

How about one of these then Aido?

mmm how do you make the pictures big?

Attachments

• redneck_spoiler[1].jpg
    redneck_spoiler[1].jpg
    36.3 KB
Thanks to all the normal people that replied, but ebay only make them till 09 I'm looking for someone who can fabricate one for an 2011 model that are a new shape and have a deeper grille.

Theres always one fuckwit in every crowd.

Thanks to all the normal people that replied, but ebay only make them till 09 I'm looking for someone who can fabricate one for an 2011 model that are a new shape and have a deeper grille.

Theres always one f#^%wit in every crowd.

Dwayno

Welcome to the forum. I have some words of advice for you.

1. there is a huge amount of collective knowledge on this site and within the membership - use it
  2. introduce yourself as a newbie - you'll get a much better response from us
  3. unlike many other forums this is a fantastic site because amongst sharing ideas and knowledge in a constructive manner we also share the odd joke and jibe.
  4. to survive here you need a sense of humour and need to refrain from swearing otherwise the mods will quickly remove you.
Enjoy :thank_you2:

BH

Last edited:
Sorry, now I get your sense of humour

How about I punch Aido in the head, take $350 of him
Then I can go buy the grille WIN WIN
Cause he deserves a punch in the head for pointless comments !!!

Aido is a mere beginner when it comes to pointless comments. Wait until to come across Krafty and Woody. You'd think they are actually married to each other!

[Waits with baited breath for a barrage of response] :smile:

And here I was going to suggest to the new comer to find a thread of the abuser an throw some pointless crap at them and you'll soon find out who can take crap and who can just dish it out but obviously it would be pointless of me to point out something so pointless.

As for Woody I think the honeymoon is over not only doesn't he bite any more but he's stopped talking to me...I'm filing for divorce if he doesn't pick his act up.

Now you're getting it. :sarcastic:
Me, I can see merit in a good looking on road only Nav, and also one modded for the hard stuff. Get on the US Frontier forum as well for some great ideas and good looking street trucks, Nissan Frontier / Navara Forum

Hoo Roo

Latest posts

Back