Spacers/Standoffs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flynndog

Reaction score
Where would one go about finding these illusive beings? I am specifically referring to the hollow piece that goes over bolts in certain applications. To be honest they could be under another name; generally they are about 20-30mm long and M8 or there about.

I have been into a few places and no one seems to stock them. They are a fairly common item, so was wondering if anyone on here knew, being the knowledgeable point of reference you all are.

Thanks.

Flynny

Last edited:
I would try somewhere like a bolt/fastener supplier. Thomas Warburton is one or I can name a few in Ballarat but probably wont be much good to you. Even try Bunnings.

oh, you mean what are referred to as "crush tubes" generally. seeing that thread title i thought you wanted hub spacers to offset your rims further...

as above, just get some steel pipe offcuts and cut them to whatever length you need

Yeah I called Coventry fasteners today and they had no idea so I'm clearly calling them the wrong thing.

Crush tubes hey...I also tried sleeves..

I am considering the steel tube option. Your not cheap Tony, just wise. It is part of modding the Ironman underbody plate to fit an ARB bar. Joy.

Latest posts

Back