Service with a smile!šŸ˜Š

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to say how impressed I've been with North Jacklyn Used cars & North Jacklyn Nissan Mackay Service centre! I've delt with a lot of dealers and have had the good the bad & the ugly! Thanks NJ used for selling me a quality 2012 D40 ($36,000 with 1300k's on the clock). Treated with the upmost, fed us good coffee, put up with our kids, gave us free bees, courtesy car over the weekend and let us "take as long as you like" when purchasing.
A big thank you also to NJ Mackay for selling us a hard Tourno cover with auto lock fitted for $2200!!!
Extremely Happy, good to see a Dealer going the extra mile! Keep up the good work, you guys rock!

P.s I don't know any of these people from a bar of soap - highly reccomend them to everyone in CQšŸ‘

It's good to see there are some good dealers out there, pity there isn't more of them.

I had to pick up a mates leased Patrol from there. the lease company was very strict that the car had to be picked up on that day. At the same time his partners water broke! so he asked me to go get it because he was preoccupied with the birth of his first child.

North Jacklyn were amazing and very friendly. Very helpful. very nice to deal with.

I live in Rockhampton so after a 3 hour drive it was refreshing to see them and be treated so well.

I waiting on my d40 2012 to arrive on the 15th of Jan! so excited.

Latest posts

Back