ScanGauge Settings

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have just installed a Scangauge II ver 3.1 .My old scangauge was also II but pre xgauge
Anyway my fuel consumption figures are weird. It shows outrageous fuel useage. is it just it needs time to get its act together or have I set something wrong.
Fuel =GAS
Tank = 80
Speed = 6%
Everything else is stock as far as I know
Might try a full reset and see how it goes.

Scan gauge

I've used mine for over a year in 2 vehicles.You need to use 2 tanks of fuel and adjust the difference on the gauge on the 2nd tank fill.It should show better readings then.Make sure it is set to the correct fuel type.

Well the speed wont make a difference to the usage figures so you can take that out.

Have you set engine size as well?

I can't remember what petrol comes under but I think the only options are Diesel A, Diesel B and Gas so that is probably right.

Otherwise as Tunachaseer says the two 3/4 tank fulls will allow settings to normalise a bit providing you follow the set up procedure for each fill. If the first tank has a massive % error you will notice the LPH is out quite a bit but that should come down by the second fill and start normalising a bit more as us travel further.

Well I had a further tinker and when I turned off the fuel cut it seems to be working properly now but according to the manual it should be fine without touching the cut
bugga knows but it seems ok

Latest posts

Back