rx ,st, stl e.t.c.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jocky_boy

Reaction score
Hi all

i have an rx d40 diesel manual navara just a year old now starting to do off road off next week just a virgin just starting out.

well whats the difference beetween the rx and st, stl

i am going on a 4 wheel drive training course first not wanting bogged in and not knowing what to do i thought good give me a lot of pointers.

company called eureka in wa there is 3 courses not sure whats best for first time any ideas
cheers

jock

Welcome Jock!

4WD training course operators should ask you the necessary questions so they can give you the exact advice you need. Are they worth it? Absolutely.

The difference between the RX, ST, STX etc - generally it's in inclusions, the RX is a basic model, they move up in features from there. They're also made in different locations - the STX Dual Cab is a Spanish build, the rest are made in Thailand. Look at the VIN on the vehicle - Spanish builds start with 'VSK' and the Thai vehicles start with 'M'.

There are some guys on this forum from over your way, perhaps you could all organise a "light" offroad trip to intro yourselves to each other and to 4WD'ing.

Latest posts

Back