Running in

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell

Reaction score
Running the d40 in and doing exactly what the book tells you to do,took it for a run down the highway says it is using 8.8 litrs per 100 I am pretty impressed would not have got that out of my bt50.

I suppose that depends on the BT, my oldman was getting 7's on the highway in his 2011 before he got rid of it a few weeks back.

Drive for economy or drive like a racing driver, can't really do both and expect the same figures. He never drove his holding up traffic, he never snailed it from a start, he just drove it economically and it did low 8's from the day he brought it and sold it getting low 7's.

Well maybe i just drive like a normal person and not like some old fart.As a matter of fact to get my bt50 to do those figures your saying i think most people would have to hold up the traffic you would probably have to sit on 90 ks or less.

Awe my daddy would be so upset you suggested he drives like old fart as opposed to a normal person. Some people just don't know the harshness of their little wordies.

Come on Russell nothing beats a dmax for economy also if the dog relieves it's bowels on that leather you just wipe it off,no way will it stain being the same colour.

Latest posts

Back