Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont forget the enamel tubs fracture sending shards or sharp, hot enamel into anything in its way, including my leg
if its an old enamel coated tub, be careful

one of the guys i use to work with put a can of baked beans on the single hotplate on a loco. needless to say it didnt end well. he went hungry and the loco required a thorough cab cleaning

Except for the ones that have ballast in the bottom of them which explodes when you heat them up, they kinda suck

Dont forget the enamel tubs fracture sending shards or sharp, hot enamel into anything in its way, including my leg
if its an old enamel coated tub, be careful

Also don't forget river stones explode in fires. Thanks for mentioning about the enamel Sparra.

So do cans of spaghetti and baked beans. But that's more for fun.

Ok so are u all trying to help me from getting injured or making me wanna blow shit up even more??? Haha :p

Glad I wasn't cleaning the bus, just locked it and through the keys back over the bar,

Oh that's lucky dave!! Woulda been trashed for sure!

or launching shit
that's fun

try skimming a potato across a dam.........steves little fella can
just don't say the b..b word and we will be fine.....
never know who's watching and listening

Last edited:
Going to Darwin for cracker night is most definitely on my bucket list. I've seen videos from my brother of the wikid times he had on cracker night when he lived there

Latest posts

Back