Purchasing new

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so might do the snorkel too then. Whats a tray liner worth $30? Haha

Just sold my car tonight so off to shop tomorrow night, hopefully they've got stock :confused2:

So I ended up going with the Triton as I got a great deal on a 2010 model. What sold me was the extra space in the rear, fuel economy, ride comfort and the engine power over the D22. One is a 40k+ car and the other is a 32k car so I guess they're not really comprable.

Don't hurt me :p

So I ended up going with the Triton as I got a great deal on a 2010 model. What sold me was the extra space in the rear, fuel economy, ride comfort and the engine power over the D22. One is a 40k+ car and the other is a 32k car so I guess they're not really comprable.

Youre right they are hard to compare, if you had a look at the d40 you would find the price, space, power, and ride comfort a little closer then with the d22.
BUT you would of noticed then that the D40 shits on the triton in not only how it looks but everything else to :rambo:

Yeah the D40 was definitely closer to the Triton, bit heavier on the juice around town for me though. I did look at the D40 in the 2010 models, however the xtra warranty was a big factor for me in considering the Triton.

Yeah the D40 was definitely closer to the Triton, bit heavier on the juice around town for me though. I did look at the D40 in the 2010 models, however the xtra warranty was a big factor for me in considering the Triton.

just a question on the Triton, is it true that they have a rear locker as standard from 09 onwards?

Yes...

also the Triton is classed within the D40, Hilux, Ranger, Colorado, Mazda BT, Amarok, etc range....not the '22

good luck with the bitsamissing.......wonder how long before it craps it self...:sorry3:

I almost went for a Triton, didn't like the interior though.

I got my Nav new and got them to fit an ARB bullbar. All I paid for the bar was the purchase price, there was no installation cost involved. My advice is to ask how much all the accessories are that you want and if there's no installation cost, get what you can at purchase time, you could save $100's

you will regret it:sorry3:

Almost considered a Triton. Did like the fancy 2WD, AWD, 4WD transmission. It's a big plus for it. Plenty of space in the back of the space cab but difficult to access. Drives good.
Downside- Wife hated the look of it so much so she even said there was no way I'd be seen dead in that thing.
Up here alot coming back from the Cape usually come back on the back of a flat bed truck:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back