Ooooops

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equipt

Reaction score
Went for a bit of a drive on Wednesday just after lunch, didn't get home till about 11pm due to being stuck in a bit of a rut for 7hrs
57286_466300746800_675786800_5541573_2293850_o.jpg

55922_466300941800_675786800_5541578_3416209_o.jpg

51610_466300551800_675786800_5541569_7127865_o.jpg

Wholly crap! that is one big rut! looks like your nav has it's ear to the ground. hehe.

how did you get out?

Well, getting out was interesting. 1st was an attempt to snatch me out by a farmer in a Rodeo with no luck, then RACV tried to snatch me out with a Courier and he ended up having a lose battery fly through his side window then he called it quits and gave me a lift home (about 20kms) so I called a bloke I have been out 4x4ing with and he took me back out in his Ford Mavrick with 35" Bighorns. 1st he tried to snatch me with no luck so we hooked up the winch and that got me 3/4 way out, then the bolt that holds the winch cable to the drum broke off, so luckily I was out enough for a few good snatches and I was back on track. Another 10min of packing up all the gear and trying to clean the mud out of my front drivers side wheel and I was on my way home.

That is a pissa mate.My brothers did the same thing when they had their shortys.They were stuck for 12 hours.We should have put it on funniest home videos as my middle brother tried to snatch my youngest brother out and the bullbar flew off and went through my other brothers back window.We enentually got onto a mate that has a ilux with a 454 in it with lockers and he towed them both out together through the shit and up a big arse hill.

Good effort, came across a GQ years ago when I was out with my brother. After several attempts with a snatch strap, we tied off 2 GQ's and my brothers GU ute and the stuck GQ winched off the first GQ.

Dave.

LOL, that was my AT'z not MT'z. It is very hard to tell from the pics, but there is only about 1.5m from the left of my car to the other bank and it was probably on about a 50 degree angle, I chose to go into the rut at the start instead of slide into it 1/2 way round and completely smash in the side of the Nav, it didn't look too bad from the top and I underestimated how soft and slippery the clay was.

I have gone no where before in clay, a mate in his wrangler got me up the hill.

Dave.

hahahahaha, i recon i got stuck in that same spot about 1 year ago in my 4runner. ended up getting pulled out bye a cruiser, only waited 2 hrs though. was it in a steep little gully?

Latest posts

Back