nissan parts list

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just download the Nissan FAST system and it gives you both the Aussie part name and number. It's the software dealers use so they can't argue it without proving how stupid they really are.

The FAST program is only small and providing it's written in English (if that the language you read) it doesn't matter which country it comes from. But you will also need the AU pack to give you the aussie part numbers and last I saw it it was about 120 meg but that was 2010 version.

Pootrol forum had it I believe.

Haven't checked to see if they have a newer version than 2010 but I'm sure that's where I got it from.

No worries, I hope you can find it I've had it for quite a while and haven't checked for updates since it doesn't run on Win7 so i hope the Pootrol forum owners haven't removed it.

has anyone got the Nissan Fast program for australia they could send me or give me a link, every place i find it i have to pay or subscribe to download.

Do you need the FAST program or the Aust catalogue for FAST?

The catalogue I saw on the Pootrol forum not long back but it was supposedly only 2011. The only place I have found the FAST program was a GTR forum.

It's not really that helpful unless you know someone at Nissan to order your parts because most of the dealerships still want your VIN to confirm the part before they order it. It's also a prick of a program to play with especially if your knowledge of the car is not that great, it's not like a Target catalogue with pretty pictures, it's all schematics and you have to hunt for each item from a description.

thanks Krafty, just wanted to try it with the Aus catalogue and see how good it was, i have to read plans all day so reading schematics isnt a prob, just cant find a good free version.

I don't know if they have updated FAST since I got it and I can't remember which GTR forum I stumbled across it on but my version is pretty dated and wont run on anything after Windows Vista (may run in a dos window I've never tried it).

The updates of the catalogue which last check was about 130mb was on the aussie patrol forum and it was free to download. But I wouldn't call it good, it's no wonder Nissan staff are appear so unhelpful if that's the tools they are supplied with.

Latest posts

Back