nissan navara d22 1998 tacho problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staceo321

Reaction score
hey ive got a d22 1998 nissan navara and the previous owner took the wire off the tacho due to learners red lining it. i was just wondering how do i get the wire back on please an suggestions?:thank_you2:

G'day Dion , mate thanks for posting the manual coming to the end of an 8 month rebuild of my nav , cheers Ken.

hey ive got a d22 1998 nissan navara and the previous owner took the wire off the tacho due to learners red lining it. i was just wondering how do i get the wire back on please an suggestions?:thank_you2:

i would have thought that would be a road worthy items surely (if you've just got it 2nd hand)

surley all instrument guages should be working for a roadworthy?

Roadworthy is more about safety, not everything functioning. Also depends on the person doing the roadworthy too. I've had a roadworthy for mine with the tacho not working, but I had to replace the plastic cover on the interior lamp and the window winder!
BTW, you haven't said what engine. If diesel, then it'll be on the fuel pump as per above post. If 4 cyl petrol, the tacho signal comes out of the ecu.

its 4 cly and where about is that lol? im still learning on engine parts etc and would really like to do this my self so could you please explain how i could do it?

Latest posts

Back