Navara with stacks. I wanna see one.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like I never saw that 6 door D21 I saw in Ceduna 2 years ago, looked like it might have been a tourer but it appears no one else has ever seen such a unique vehicle again either.

And i havn,t seen the pink elephant walking down the street in ballarat since that night either :cheers!::cheers!: Shit i felt crook the next day

I dunno about a pink elephant but I see one that dresses in green and grey tracksuits nearly ever bloody day during this fence build. She forgets nothing, blows her own hooter constantly, stomps when she doesn't get her own way and squashes anything she sits on.

Dave, I saw one in Ballarat about 12 months ago. I took a picture with my work phone of it, but have since replaced the phone. It was parked so I didn't hear it running. Looked like it had been installed well, stacks were in the tub in front of the wheel arches. It did have the obligatory RM Williams sticker on the back window. Not something I'd do, but each to their own.

Hi mate I am from Ballarat and I am pretty shore which ute you are talking about. I am frends with the guy that owns it, from what I know it's just stock with the stacks and stickers like you already said. I can get some pics of it tomorrow for you and i will post them up.
Cheers Monster

6door d21

Just like I never saw that 6 door D21 I saw in Ceduna 2 years ago, looked like it might have been a tourer but it appears no one else has ever seen such a unique vehicle again either.

That 6door your talking about is in Bundaberg. i assume its the same one i dont imagine there are to many of them getting about :) Its silver from memory next time i see it ill try grab a pic. use to see it everyday when a workshop across the road was getiing renovated but havent seen it for a while now

Theres a rodeo trayback I keep seeing in Rockdale with twin stacks, big RMW mud flaps, side markers and all the shit.
Its the base model 2.4 petrol one, 2wd, and the stacks just sit on the tray, still has the original peashooter exhaust.
Everytime I see it i'm driving and can't get the phone out quick enough!

Last edited:
Heres a picture of the rodeo, albeit a pretty bad picture

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    208.9 KB
That 6door your talking about is in Bundaberg. i assume its the same one i dont imagine there are to many of them getting about :) Its silver from memory next time i see it ill try grab a pic. use to see it everyday when a workshop across the road was getiing renovated but havent seen it for a while now

Pretty sure the one I saw had NSW plates but it was a while ago and anything could happen.

Latest posts

Back