mr nissan found two probs d40 t0day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poogie

Reaction score
took the nissan 2008 2.5 ltr turbo d40 to daddys place to day put it on the data monitor fond two issuees suction control valve has internal fault causing irratic fuel pressure - plus the boost control solenoid for turbo has failed not making boost, i not going to tell how much big dady quoted for both it will make your eyes water boys, is there a after market on line site whereyou can purchase the parts i will put them in my self, ithink i know where the two parts go but give me directions just incase i an wrong and any parts numbers would be great mate half way there got to go fishing ,any way regards poogie

took the nissan 2008 2.5 ltr turbo d40 to daddys place to day put it on the data monitor fond two issuees suction control valve has internal fault causing irratic fuel pressure - plus the boost control solenoid for turbo has failed not making boost, i not going to tell how much big dady quoted for both it will make your eyes water boys, is there a after market on line site whereyou can purchase the parts i will put them in my self, ithink i know where the two parts go but give me directions just incase i an wrong and any parts numbers would be great mate half way there got to go fishing ,any way regards poogie

What year is your navara I have 2 spare boost solinoids one for 08 and one 07.. let me know if you need one 100bux

Nizzbits for parts. The manual is posted somewhere on the forum for destructions.

Someone was saying in a thread the other day that the suction control valve can be serviced and it is a lot cheaper than replacing it

^ What bods said. Service it yourself = save $ and cuts out all the bull$hit the dealer would otherwise spin your way as an excuse for why "your car is not available again today sir, but would you like a Micra as a run-around in the meantime?"

i just like to say thanks to all of use blokes that replyed nissan made my eyes water with a 957 fix it, mate what, 957 she said, would you like us to go ahead with the repairs. no thanks do it my self, with a lot of help from you blokes mate bloody beautie regards poogie

Latest posts

Back