mine jobs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unskilled workers getting $36 p/h at Olympic Dam here in SA.
Free camp+food and transport to and from Adelaide on an even on even off roster.
And you should see planks of wood we get coming up to get a foot in the door. Anyone can get a job.

Hey willba if your really keen to get into the mines in qld especially around mackay chech out a company called mastermyne. They have a trainee program that takes four weeks but if they accept you, you are guaranteed a job. I feel your pain, I am in the middle of it all. Keep in touch we may end up in the same big hole somwhere. Good luck

i did a stint in the mines exploration drilling about 4years ago. took nearly 6mths and 100 odd applications to find something, but once i was in it was easy to get a job any where. i acually had other mines ringing me wanting me to work for them.

just get your foot in the door and then put your feelers out. i found a good spot for that was airport bars. you would be amazed at how many jobs you find by talking to people there.

good luck and dont give up.

Oh forgot to mention new coal port being constructed in mackay... Screaming out for guys... I know it's a mine coal port but the advantage is they have to work under the same legislation and you will meet mine contractors... As someone else said earlier, that is the easiest way in!

A lot of smaller mines hire people thru labour hire companies for the first 3 months just to see if they're any good. It's always easier if you know someone.

Hi Wilba

Leightons Civil Contractors and BGC are two companies that come to mind that you should apply for.

Unskilled workers getting $36 p/h at Olympic Dam here in SA.
Free camp+food and transport to and from Adelaide on an even on even off roster.
And you should see planks of wood we get coming up to get a foot in the door. Anyone can get a job.

my work colleague is headed there on monday! he snagged a sparky job with BHP, on a 5 on, 4 off, 4 on, 5 off roster.

which would be sweet as.

my work colleague is headed there on monday! he snagged a sparky job with BHP, on a 5 on, 4 off, 4 on, 5 off roster.

which would be sweet as.

Plenty of time for 4Wding and the money to do it.

It would be sweet

Latest posts

Back