Mechanic needed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rayza

Reaction score
Hi guys

strange request. im looking for a mechanic that is very familiar with 2005 d22 navaras (zd30 engine) to teach me the proper way to maintain my ute and do some basic repairs. mainly so if i get in the shizen out in the scrub i can at least perform some minor repairs and at least get home.

willing to pay for your time of course.

PM me to negotiate some prices etc

cheers

Generally a greeting and an intorduction is considered polite before asking for help. But aside from that a location so anyone with such a service to offer would be beneficial.

Didn't mean to be rude. New to this Internet thing and didn't realize I had to be polite when offering someone money in return for services.

So let me try again.

Hi, my name is ray. I live in bayswater VIC. I am currently looking for a mechanic who is familiar with 2008 D22 navaras to mentor me in maintenance and servicing so that I am able o get myself out of stick situations in the bush if needed.

In case I wasn't clear the first time, I do not expect charity. I will compensate who ever is willing to assist me for their time.

I you think you can help me and you are after some extra cash PM me and we can negotiate a suitable rate

Thank you for your time and have a lovely evening...

Gday and welcome to the forum.....
doing an intro is for the forum and for a fisrt post its kosher
nothing to do with you shelling out money.

:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back