LED park lights & blinkers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egg

Reaction score
Hey guys just replaced those ugly park lights and blinkers in my D40alloy bullbar with some neat Led jobs but my blinkers are blinking fast what's the go there.my mate had the same problem with his motorbike and the guys said something about replacing relay or something any suggestsion would be good or I'm off to the auto elects :-(

Hey man what do you mean a resistor in line in line with what the wirering

actually you can do it another way
I have exactly the same setup but I modified the wiring and dont need any resistors.
If you look behind the battery on a bracket bolted to the guard you should find 2 relays and a fuse . These drive the indicators with the bullbar.
Factory wiring changes when you install a Bullbar and the main indicator is no longer the unit in the headlight but the light in the bar.
I got rid of the fuse and battery feed and connected the switch wire to the load wire of the relays and voila no more problems and the main indicator is once again the headlight unit and not the bar unit

Last edited:
Awesome mate but abit more detail would be be good . I'm no good at electrics i'll give it a shot though

MMMM Ok Ill try
Once you locate the relays , follow the wires from the fuse to locate the battery feeds to the relays ( 2 relays one for left indicator one for right ).
Then identify the earth wire for the relays, just follow the wire that will be bolted onto the earth terminal of the battery that goes to the relays.
Basically you will only have 2 wires to each relay left. The line from the indicators and the line to the indicators.I got slack and just put a scotch lock onto that pair and problem solved.
Its hard to describe the wiring diagram .

Now you got me worried i don't own one of those only got a test light

can get led load resistors. really easy to install, one wire either side of led lamp. very easy to obtain, autobarn, repco, etc. some vehicles you can just buy an led capable flasher relay, did that on my old hilux.

Latest posts

Back