Ironman Winch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Ok so there are a few threads aiming at ironman 12000 winches so i thought i would start one on ironman winches is general.

I am looking at a Ironman winch 9500lb monster model with new competition solenoids and breather on top. Havent heard much on them so was seeing if someone has purchased one and tested it yet?

Brother has a avenger mako kingine 12000 and its had a hammering, but likec the ironman cause of its unique features.

Rusty

Very interested in this also rusty. I had pretty much made up my mind on the ironman winch as most things you read are good and they seem quite well priced with rope or even better value if you go for wire.

Got your arms in yet?

-Tyler

I had heard alot of conflicting info about tigers11 so was going for a bit better quality. Still cheap but has a reputation for good quality.

Ah the arms are still on idle. Out of the box and fitted together and greased up just sitting on the bench. I am doing a big front end redo eventually ans changing out torsion bar, shocks also while installing the new steel bullbar and winch. All this after I purchase my mig welder setup. So it could be running idle for a while

Rusty

Don't know about this specific winch, but I'd like to give Ironman a plug for good service.

I emailed them on a Saturday a few years ago when I needed some info, they replied about an hour later ... on a Saturday! I've also spoken with them on the phone several times about stuff and they were very helpful.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Latest posts

Back