Hi there

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ82

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just thought I would come and say hi - I have been browsing for a couple of days in the lead up to me collecting my new Navara on the 19th!

I live up on the Sunshine Coast amongst the Glasshouse mountains (perfect spot!) with my awesome almost wife and 3 not so small ferals.

I do have a few questions, but I think I will leave that and create a new thread in the appropriate place.

Not sure what else I should add so I might leave it at that for now :)

MJ

G'day MJ82,

Welcome aboard and enjoy this great forum and its members!

PS, all the best with your new Navara!

Regards,

RLI
:shotgun:

Thanks guys :)

I had a surprise call today from the deal who tells me my D22 with the Outlaw kit will be ready Monday to collect!! 2 days earlier than they told me which is nice :)

The part I am struggling with at the moment is the electronic rust proofing -

a - there are so many to choose from
b - not even sure I need it for the minimal beach driving we do? (1/10 times we are on the beach the rest bush)
c - why does everyone try sell me some kind of pack (paint protection, interior etc)

I am also curious if anyone uses any OBD screens to keep track of stuff? Would something like this void my warranty?

Cheers

MJ

just keep away from ming paint protection... or atleast be there if u get it... they ruined the paint on my last car

Latest posts

Back